Industrial Safety Training Scroll To Know More
Industrial Safety Training is an important tool for educating workers and managers about workplace hazards and relevant controls measures, so that they can work more safely and be more productive. Another role of training, however, is to provide workers and managers with a greater understanding of the safety and health program itself, so that they can contribute to its development and implementation.
Education and training provides workers , employers, managers, supervisors, and contractors with:
- Knowledge about relevant legislation, standards, and company Policy and Procedures.
- Knowledge and skills needed to do their work safely.
- Knowledge to avoid creating hazards that could place themselves or others at risk.
- Awareness and understanding of workplace hazards and how to identify, report, and control them.
List of Industrial Safety Trainings That we can deliver
You can Click on each training module to know more about the Course:
- Fall Protection System (Seminar ) (Awareness Training)
- Fall Protection Training / Work at Height Training (Awareness Training)
- Fall Protection Training / Work At Height Training (For Management)
- Work at Height and Basic Fall Arrest Rescue Training (Competency Training)
- Work At Height (Competency Training)
- Work at Height Rescue Training (Competency Training)
- Facade Cleaning Training (Competency Training)
- Rescue Training for ERT Members (Competency Training )
- Confine Space Safety Training (Awareness Training)
- Confine Space Entry Training (Competency Training)
- Confine Space Rescue Training (Competency Training)
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Training
- PPE and PFPE Usage and Inspection Training
- Construction Safety Training
- General Industrial Safety Training/Induction Training
- Material Handling Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Basic and Advance First Aid Training
- Other safety Trainings as per the Need of the Client